facebook

potential greeks/anyone concerned about ranks

by:    

In case anyone was wondering this entire site is pretty much bs. If you're thinking about rushing, honestly just ignore the rankings on this site and see which chapter you like. My top two houses on pref night were one that is higher ranked and (the house I ultimately chose) one that's typically placed near the bottom. I absolutely love my chapter and the entire greek community here is so inclusive and welcoming that I honestly feel any sort of rank makes no difference. People in my chapter still hang out with people in top houses and there certainly haven't been any issues with socializing with a variety of frats and other chapters. Not to mention, greek life at UCSD is pretty different than any other school in the area so it's not like any house here is really very comparable to chapters at other schools.

Posted By: yo
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

AMEN

By: YES

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

There are people bashing their own chapter and others like what happened to panhellenic love!?

By: YES

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.