facebook

end(ish) of fall 2016 sorority rankings

by:    

DG - They've been impressive this year, got the best pc and has been fairly involved compared to pi phi
PiPhi - put all their cards in being hot and didnt get the hottest PC

LOWER TOP
ChiO - Honestly their newest PC has really impressed me. They are pretty cute, super involved on campus, still coming out strong to social events, and in typical XO fashion, keeping up their sorority relations in addition to the frats.

UPPER MID
SK - They won Sig Nu's Trick or Treat for hunger so that helps them a bit but they didnt do as well in the looks department as they usually do which let xo get away from them since thats like sk's "thing".
Kappa - Did really well in looks this year, better than SK. Definitely have the potential to move up if they stay involved and keep winning sports and things. I just need to see it a bit longer to move them above SK officially.

MID
Theta - They have been pretty unimpressive this year. They went hard for LXA, but other than that they havent been doing so well. Their newest pc hurt them quite a bit. Kappa passed them easily and tri delt might be as well before the year is up.
Tri Delt - They've been really impressive this year. They've been out in strength at most social events, killing it at philanthropies, they also havent been push overs in ISS Sports this year. Tons of improvement and a cute new pc, they have potential to pass theta after we see this a bit longer so we know its consistent improvement.

Posted By: UCSD
Page 3 of 4
#21by:    

This thread is completely insane and untrue and just all-around bad. Where's the sisterhood when we're all bashing each other and spreading false lies?

By: Stop

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yes   

Preach

By: Yes
#22by:    

I'm so confused why people are giving Alpha Phi so much credit? They are a new chapter and they already have low involvement. I think the bottom definitely looks like this:

Top of Bottom:
Tri Delta/AOII

Bottom:
AXO
APhi
Aephi

(only put Aphi over AePhi because they have more members but AePhi definitely is still more involved on campus) A Phi still needs to earn their spot here.

By: weird
by: Duhhh   

It's A Phi's nationals doing their homework on here! Trying to make the chapter look good haha

By: Duhhh
by: lol   

sounds like fake news

By: lol
#23by:    

Pi phi
DG
XO
Theta
KKG
SK
Aopi
TriDelt
Aphi
AEPhi

By: True ranks
by: Lol   

Who in their right mind would put SK and Kappa that low?

By: Lol
by: no   

dear god only in your dreams r u top 4 theta go back to studying

By: no
by: hm   

kappa had a GREAT pledge class this year theta unlike you

By: hm
#24by:    

DG/PiPhi
Kappa/XO
SK
Theta/TriDelt
AOII
APhi/AXO
AEPhi

By: ..
by: How about    

More like
DG/Pi Phi
SK/Chi O
Kappa/Theta
AOII
Tri Delt
APhi/AXO
AEPhi

By: How about
by: ok theta enough   

Theta is definitely not on the same level as kappa ".." is right

By: ok theta enough
#25by:    

lol at Chi O down voting everything negative about them to 100.

By: LOL
by: omg   

I thought I was the only one that noticed... come on chi o lol enough with the down voting

By: omg
by: Haha   

Chi O has been getting called out nonstop on this website this quarter and they STILL won't stop hahaha

By: Haha
by: hi chi o   

these comments will probably get downvoted too lmao

By: hi chi o
by: Lol   

Lol they did!

By: Lol
#26by:    

I agree with the op and their reasoning on these ranks.

By: Hi
#27by:    

yeah maybe Aephi will pass up axo

By: well
by: Seriously   

You're kidding right

By: Seriously
#28by:    

Yo i'm literally sitting here laughing at this thread.... is this real.... this whole thing is actually so comical.. You guys are ADULTS ranking groups of likeminded other ADULTS based on popularity on campus. Have you ever stopped to question why you use your mental capacity and time to do this? No? You should start.

By: Grow Up
#29by:    

Finally someone said it

By: @growup
#30by:    

Best rankings here

By: Yup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.