facebook

end(ish) of fall 2016 sorority rankings

by:    

DG - They've been impressive this year, got the best pc and has been fairly involved compared to pi phi
PiPhi - put all their cards in being hot and didnt get the hottest PC

LOWER TOP
ChiO - Honestly their newest PC has really impressed me. They are pretty cute, super involved on campus, still coming out strong to social events, and in typical XO fashion, keeping up their sorority relations in addition to the frats.

UPPER MID
SK - They won Sig Nu's Trick or Treat for hunger so that helps them a bit but they didnt do as well in the looks department as they usually do which let xo get away from them since thats like sk's "thing".
Kappa - Did really well in looks this year, better than SK. Definitely have the potential to move up if they stay involved and keep winning sports and things. I just need to see it a bit longer to move them above SK officially.

MID
Theta - They have been pretty unimpressive this year. They went hard for LXA, but other than that they havent been doing so well. Their newest pc hurt them quite a bit. Kappa passed them easily and tri delt might be as well before the year is up.
Tri Delt - They've been really impressive this year. They've been out in strength at most social events, killing it at philanthropies, they also havent been push overs in ISS Sports this year. Tons of improvement and a cute new pc, they have potential to pass theta after we see this a bit longer so we know its consistent improvement.

Posted By: UCSD
Page 1 of 4
#1by:    

LOWER MID
AOPI - They've been kind of evening out. They got a pretty average PC for them. Nice girls but nothing that super stands out about them. Just a very average chapter. Not the best, not the worst. Not amazing at anything, doesnt really suck at anything either.
APHI - Got a decent number of pretty girls, some of them are weird though. If they show up and get super involved they could pass AOII since they already have the looks down.

BOT
AXO - Typical
AEPhi - Not really sure what happened this year. They were killing it and all of a sudden they had like 15 girls in their newest PC. They are still actually going hard though for philanthropies with is surprising. If AXO stays mia they might pass them back for simply being present in the greek community. TBD.

By: UCSD
by: .   

since when is tridelt mid? L0L

By: .
by: this   

yip

By: this
#2by:    

im in a another chapter but will admit that xo has done really well marketing themselves the past year. i would also up aphi

by: there   

ok xo & aphi

By: there
#3by:    

This is really accurate.

By: Honestly
#4by:    

really chi o?? lower top? lol

By: omg
#5by:    

they party with pike. just need a couple more dimes

#6by:    

I agree with this. I think xo has improved to top tier but arent quite on the same level as the other two yet. I also think that by the end of next quarter assuming it goes the same as this one it will be safe to put kappa above sk, tri delt above theta, aphi above aoii, and aephi above axo. I agree with the op in waiting to move them to make sure its a real improvement thats not going to die off (like kappa no longer going hard for stuff or tri delt no longer being a major presence at open parties).

By: Real

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Xo has a lot of sweethearts in their chapter (6?) but I don't think they're top yet. Needs a couple more cute girls.

#8by:    

Lolol Chi O pleaseeee.

By: Lol
by: ??   

Chi O doesn't even have exchanges with Sigma Chi. They are definitely still middle.

By: ??
#9by:    

I was tripping out about how someone would consider Chi O top, that I didn't even realize the tri delta ranking. lol this whole thread is a joke

By: LOL
#10by:    

But Chi O got a bottom middle pledge class at best....and they haven't even been winning or top of any of the fall 2016 phil events.

This is such an elaborate self rank... please stop Chi O. ITS SO OBVIOUS

By: wtf
by: AA   

They won FIJIs Puppy Parade and I think they did okay for Lambda Chi's watermelon bust.

By: AA

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.