facebook

girls your recommendation?

by:    

I'm looking for a frat that has a good social calendar and is well respected by sororities, but I don't really dig the hardcore partying scene. Any recommendations?

Posted By: HELLO
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you're looking for chill and has numerous events with sororities I'd say Sigma Chi, Sigma Nu or Lambda. All of them are a bit less on the party like crazy meter, but still have active social calendars.

By: Answer
#2by:    

I would not go with sigma chi or sigma nu if you want well respected and not hardcore partiers. I would recommend lambda chi and sip ep

By: Completely disagree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: HELLO   

So among both of those do they have exchanges with like Chi O or Sigma Kappa or DG and so on? Like are they still good on their social aspect?

By: HELLO
by: @HELLO   

Guys in both houses have plenty of friends in those sororities. However socially, both of them aren't that great. You seem like you care more about the social aspect more than anything, but at the same time you don't wanna associate with the typical "fratty" ones...doesn't work like that

By: @HELLO
#3by:    

This thread is pathetic beneath this site's usual low bar. Guys who need a fraternity to party with hot women are exactly the type of men we try to avoid. Please don't rush our house

By: go away
by: LOL    

A Sigma Cry popped up on the board

By: LOL

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.