facebook

pc thoughts

by:    

My sincere thoughts on the pledge classes

Dg: Got a good class, most are cute
Pi Phi: pretty good amount of cute girls, for them not as good as past years, but still good
Theta: Didn't do so hot this year, but looks aren't everything.
Chi O: Solid class, good amount of cuties, some not, seem like social girls
Sigma Kappa: Did fairly well, good amount of cute girls, some not, seem like social girls
Kappa: I don't like them personally , but I will say they got a cute pc, but slipping
Alpha Phi: didn't think their class was particularly cute, but I've heard theyre nice and friendly

Haven't seen any others.

Posted By: hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I think Theta, Chi O, AoPi and Tri delt all didn't do as well as they have in the past. Pi phi also had some girls slip in for sure but nothing too bad to say they did terrible

By: My thoughts
by: greek   

I agree except for aoii, they did better than usual which isn't saying a ton but there are definitely some cuties

By: greek
by: nah   

After meeting a bunch of the PC's at parties I disagree with a few of those. I think xo and tri delt did better than normal. For some reason in their group pics they were not that cute but the xo's and tri delts i saw at parties this weekend were cute (xo was cuter than normal and tri delt did not look like typical tri delts). Both those chapters had a big presence and were socializing with everyone. I also saw some thetas and they had some cute girls but not as many as usual and they werent very social. They just hung out in their little groups and didnt talk to anyone else. I didnt see any aoii's out so I cant really comment on them, but that might speak for itself.

By: nah
by: Honestly   

XO And tri delt get off this website! You both got rough pledge classes. The photo speaks for itself. Enough with the self ranks

By: Honestly
by: what   

literally i don't know a single xo that gets on this website but tons of thetas & kappas bye

By: what
by: please   

no one who's not in chiO or Tri Delt would take the time to write out a paragraph defending their new pledge class. You don't see theta jumping on this website to try to cover up their rough recruitment... Stop trying to throw other chapters under the bus when "nah" just wrote the lengthiest self rank ever.

By: please
by: hello   

I agree that the Chi O picture of their PC makes them look not attractive but seeing them in person they're totally fine. Sigma Kappa did well this year and I think Kappa did too. Pleasantly surprised.

By: hello
by: Damn   

EXPOSED

By: Damn
by: Wow   

People dont like hearing the truth of actual vibes at parties. Try attending one and you'll see what nah wrote was accurate. Sitting behind your computer screen judging everyone from a tiny group pic is kinda sad and pretty inaccurate.

By: Wow
#2by:    

I think AXO and Alpha Phi got pretty cute pledge classes! Their pledge classes were also super big

By: Also
#3by:    

DG has the best pledge class by far. The girls are top notch, especially one of them ;)

By: UCSD
#4by:    

XO is sad that their self ranking on Greek rank can't change facts anymore

By: Damn
by: Omg   

"Because aside from right now none of us go on here" 😂😂😂😂

By: Omg
#5by:    

What about everyone else?

By: what?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lol   

Everyone else doesn't matter

By: Lol
by: No   

You forgot aopi
AoPi did okay. Top of bottom. Kind of small pc

By: No
#6by:    

I feel like whoever keeps bringing up the AXO thing is so biased. The girls in axo i know love their new pc. One bad person doesn't account for them all

By: Uhh
by: yeah   

Literally was walking behind to pi phi's and heard them say the same thing about their new pc

By: yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.