facebook

rush difficulty

by:    

Their top house so how hard or selective is Sigma Chi?

Posted By: Sigma Chi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

TBH i would say the hardest frat or even counting sororities to get into. they had like over 100 guys rush last fall & their pledge class is really tiny. you either need to be on the wAter polo tteam or really close with the guys. basicaly already be a guy that would look good on a resume & that is "sigchi" material. also having a girlfriend or knowing girls in the top sororities helps

By: ..

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Thanks   

So as an incoming transfer out of state, how does it work? I mean I don't know anyone at UCSD...obviously reduces my chances. But I do come from a wealthy background and have a lot of credentials on a professional level

By: Thanks
by: lol   

theyre not competitive at all... Just saying this guy is over hyping the difficulty to make sig chi look all bad ass when its not

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.