facebook

Frat power ranks

by: Saw this at UGA

I saw this at UGA and figured I'd make a KSU version.

1. PKP - best parties by far and don't have a creepy reputation.

2. DX - the last group to have good parties and no creepy rep like other groups do.

3. KA - they have some weird guys but are overall solid and throw parties that rival DX/PKP from time to time.

4. SN - really nerdy guys who have a lot of Marietta campus guys, still solid name and parties are getting better. No creepy rep.

5. (Tie) OX/SAE/DSP/DTD - they have weird/creep reputations (especially OX and DTD) and top sororities like AOll DPhiE and PM don't come around often because of it. They still pull decently and have a decent time but beware of 50% of the guys in some of these groups.

6. Vacant due to tie.

7. Vacant due to tie.

8. Vacant due to tie.

9. (Tie) ATO/BTP/OXi - if you ask me these groups don't have a lot to offer but for some guys they can be solid. KSU is doing a terrible job of replacing fraternities at the school.

Posted By: Saw this at UGA
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pretty much   

This is accurate as far as I see it.

By: Pretty much
#2  by: Bump   

Bump.

By: Bump
#3  by: Had to answer   

This is just not a realistic list at all

By: Had to answer
#4  by: Alum   

Damn this is sad to watch. All of these “creepy” fraternities peaked years ago and had the best tailgates most notably KS and Pike. Yall dont got it so good at ksu anymore. Rip

By: Alum
by: NopeSep 30, 2024 6:27:15 AM

Pike and KS were both kicked off for hazing. OX and DTD have each been suspended for not ok things with sororities in the last 10 years.

KSU doesn't give AF if OX plays with the punch or if DTD p€€$ on passed out girls. But hazing on the other hand is clearly going to get your charter removed

By: Nope
#5  by: Need the truth   

Please provide some more details about what you mean by weird/creepy.

By: Need the truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.