facebook

sorority recruitment

by: :)

I went through formal recruitment last year as a sophomore and in the end I did not receive a bid. I love greek life and I have many friends who are in different sororities on campus. I would love to go through recruitment again because everyone tells me I should be in a sorority and I know not getting a bid was largely based on the amount of girls rushing. I keep telling myself to let it go but in the back of my mind being in a sorority is very important to me and I can't seem to get it out of my head. I was seeking advice on what to do because now as a junior I know I'm getting older and not many sororities will bid on older girls. Please help! :)

Posted By: :)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: greekprincess   

I would encourage you to give recruitment another shot if being in a sorority is something that s so important to you! While is it not very common to receive a bid as a junior, it most certainly isn't unheard of. I know several women that have gone through recruitment as juniors and did receive a bid. Just make sure that you keep an open mind during recruitment and write down the required number of houses everyday!

By: greekprincess
by: :)Jul 15, 2014 8:55:58 PM

Thanks for the actually encouraging words, everyone else I talk to tells me to just give up.

By: :)
#2  by: Honestly   

You'll get cut from a lot of houses for being older. DZ is probably your best hope to go greek.

By: Honestly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.