facebook

sorority recruitment

by: mpl1996

I will be attending OU fall of next year and I plan to join greek life. How hard is it to be recruited? I'm just afraid I won't get any bids. Is it common for a lot of sororities to cut you? Also what advice can you give for us during rush. Thanks so much and I will appreciate any responses given. Thanks :)

Posted By: mpl1996
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GreekGirl   

Hey girl, if you want more information going Greek I would suggest visiting the Women's Panhellenic Association webpage at www.ohiowpa.com for more reliable information. On the page for the Executive Board, which can be found under the About Us tab, you will find contact information for the VP of Recruitment which is who you should contact with questions. While there are some people that give helpful information on Greek Rank, most of it is biased and/or false and I would highly suggest ignoring the information that you find on here.

To give you some brief answer to your questions...there is no way to tell how many sororities will not invite you back for recruitment rounds. This depends upon how many women go through recruitment and what each individual sorority is looking for in their potential new members. Some women get asked to come back to the full number of houses everyday, while other women are released from recruitment. As for advice, I suggest just being yourself. The sorority women that you talk to will be able to tell if you are faking it.

As I said, be sure to visit the WPA website and contact the VP of Recruitment. I also suggest attending Recruitment information sessions which will be taking place at the beginning of Fall semester. Best of luck! :)

By: GreekGirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.