facebook

sorority housing at csulb-choose your favorite

by: lucy

I've heard that the sororities once had nicer houses near Ocean Ave. Now most are in converted apartments that were built in the 30's-70's with a few exceptions like DZ/Alpha Phi. If you had to choose the one as your favorite would it be the prettiest/charming or the one that can house the most members?

Best curb appeal-Hands down Delta Zeta, but Alpha Phi has a cute bungalow.

Posted By: lucy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hmmm   

This is a hard one. All the houses have something kind of cool about them

I agree that DZ has fantastic curb appeal. An I love their Spanish - Hacienda style house near the beach.

AOPI has a really big house, that is really cool inside.

Alpha Phi's beach bungalow has a lot of character.

Gamma Phi has a lot of space.

It really would be a difficult decision.

By: hmmm
by: lucyJul 11, 2016 2:38:19 PM

I know it isn't an easy decision. Plus I have to give credit to everyone doing their best with decor ie DG's nautical/coastal look.

I'm a recent alumn, but I read that ZTA has a house now but I have not seen it yet.

By: lucy
by: mmmmmmJul 14, 2016 7:57:40 PM

Of all the houses DG is my least favorite. Really cramped, difficult parking, awkward area. Not for me.

I actually like Gamma Phi's house even though it doesn't have great curb appeal. I also did like AOPI inside, but I only saw it once.

By: mmmmmm
by: lucyJul 14, 2016 9:01:20 PM

DG does have a problem with parking,but they were able to buy the property next to them to use for chapter meetings so they don't have to cram into the other place.

Would be nice to have a row for all of the Greeks instead of being scattered across Long Beach and Signal Hill.

by: ?Jul 15, 2016 11:40:04 AM

Do people live in the house next to their house?

By: ?
#2  by: Wow   

I like how these comments don't mention the Sigma Kappa house. That's the nicest in my opinion

By: Wow
by: lucyJul 11, 2016 4:09:01 PM

Sigma Kappa's house is great too and it is one of the newer ones. But people will have their favorites. It's all good. Peace

by: yes butJul 11, 2016 7:53:38 PM

Yeah but the SK is in Signal Hill. Kind of a turn off for me personally.

By: yes but
#3  by: Turtle    

All the houses the sororities have are nice.
DZ has the prettiest house in my opinion and it’s so close to the beach in a nice neighborhood.
GPHI has a stylish house and huge backyard .
AOII has a big house that was remodeled. Looks pretty inside.
DG has a nice house with a huge yard and a chef.
Alpha Phi has a cute bungalow house with a small backyard .
Tri delta’s house is cute and pretty outside.

By: Turtle
by: pandaSep 30, 2024 7:39:29 AM

hope sk and zta get houses this year

By: panda

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.